Subject: Re: [Leica]Rubber eye-cup?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 18:16:23 -0700

Dan Cardish wrote:

> Well.....I'm not sure if you would benefit from an eyecup.    I don't wear
> glasses but I just tried mine with sunglasses and can honestly say that it
> is not a good combination.  But then I don't see how wearing glasses with
> any camera viewfinder is a good combination, based on my experience of a
> few seconds ago.  How do you eyeglass wearers cope?<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Dan:
With great effort and quite frankly I've never got used to them with
camera's and I've done it for 20 years and there are times is just a big
pain in the A..!

Thanks Dan, if I can find an old eye cup in one of the photo stores and
try it, even though it wont actually fit the Leica it'll give me an
idea. Thanks again.
ted

Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica]Rubber eye-cup?)
Message from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica]Rubber eye-cup?)