Subject: Re: [Leica]Rubber eye-cup?
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 18:58:21 -0400

I am convinced that the rubber eye cup on my SLR allows me to shoot hand
held at a 1-stop slower shutter speed than would otherwise be possible.

Dan C.

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica]Rubber eye-cup?)
Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica]Rubber eye-cup?)