Subject: Re: [Leica] Portraiture by window light
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 10:18:17 -0700

MArk- actually, when Ithink of Goth, I think of Morticia Addams of the
"Addams Family" fame- with the severe hair pulled back and plain black
clothing- no ruffles or jewelry. These girls- and I hesitate to besmirch
their virginal reputations, look like some gals I once saw in a house in New
Orleans run by the inFAMOUS Madam Fifi LaRue! :o)
What we used to call 'Sportin' Ladies'! Of course, I am behind the times,
being old decrepit and not familiar with all this new-fangled stuff!

Dan (When I was young and had some hope- I washed my butt in Ivory
Soap...But now I'm old, and have no hope and I wash my butt in any ole
soap!) Post