Subject: [Leica] Re: topic change? NOW portraits
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 12:27:15 -0400

Ted:

I'm not sure this qualifies as "serious portrait work" but I recently did
some shots of my niece. I shot them in a room with a wall of north windows
and a white wall on the south side. I used Kodak Pro 100 cn film.

I used two different lenses, a 90 Tele-Elmarit and an old (1949) 90 Elmar.
The camera was an M6, tripod mounted. Most exposures were at f4.

The best shots were done with the old Elmar. The slightly softer look was
quite flattering, IMHO. My niece and her family were pleased with the
result.

I recently purchased an old ELNY 90mm Wollensak lens which I plan to park
on a black IIIc for this kind of work.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>