Subject: [Leica] Tri-Elmar Questions
From: Tllomag@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 10:24:23 EDT

Hello All.  I have acouple of questions regarding the current Tri-Elmar.  First, I don't see it mentioned much on the list and would like to know your opinions on it as a "travel lens", i.e., when traveling light along with a 21mm and a 90mm.  I realize that a new one is to be announced in September--smaller and "improved" casing, but same optics, but I can purchase a current new one (Leica demo-1 year Leica-USA warranty)at $1700, which seems like a good deal.  Second, does anyone know if there is a dedicated Leica Lens Hood for this lens?
Thanks for the help.  Regards,
Tom Cavallo

Replies: Reply from "Jacques Bilinski" <jbilin@axionet.com> (Re: [Leica] Tri-Elmar Questions)