Subject: Re: [Leica] MF vrs. AF lenses
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 18:47:01 -0600

I believe the PhotoNet poster may have been referring to an article in
PopPhoto that tested focusing accuracy of AF cameras. PopPhoto then test the
resolution of the camera focused lens as compared to the manually focused
lens. At times the difference in resolution was quite startling and not in
the favour of the AF camera focused shots.

John Collier