Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens test
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 13:41:11 -0700

><Snip>
> The flip side of all this is that past f/11 ALL lenses start to get real
> cruddy. Now owning leica glass and shooting it at f/16 or f/22... THAT'S a
> crime!
> --
> Johnny Deadman
>
> http://www.pinkheadedbug.com

Gosh Johnny! I think if we are using quality glass than that glass should hold
up stopped down!!
I'm going out to reshoot something right now fully intending to shoot at f16 and
f22 with my 2.8 F Rolleiflex. Part of the reason I'm reshooting it is I missed
my foreground and or background focus in too many of the shots and it was
needed. This Zeiss lens as well as the lenses on my Leicas I often got for the
extreme DOF (depth of field) and stop all the way down.
These shots blow up very large very well!
Markwr
F 22 and be there!