Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Millennium vs LHSA Black Paint
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 07:53:50 -0400

You mean to tell me that people now are paying $10K + original price for
the Jaguar XK M6?    Why?   For the person who spends $10K+ for the camera,
do you actually expect him/her to make much (any) of a profit?

And did you have to buy a Jaguar XK to be able to get that camera in the
first place?  How much did the car cost?  I didn't have to buy any car when
I bought the stock. Also, I picked that stick example as the initial price
I paid was roughly that of a "Liberace" special camera, and the gain
(roughly 200% pa) took place in only a few months.  It isn't my only position.

Dan C.