Subject: [Leica] dust that only eye can see
From: mike pailliotet <pailliotet@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 22:52:41 -0700

After a long and dusty road trip I have noticed some dust stuck to the
inside of the viewfinder ( you.know , where you look into ) on my M6
ttl. Is there any home remedy for getting it out of there? I can only
see the dust when I look from a short distance , when my eye is pressed
against the glass I can not detect it, so it is not that big a deal. Any
ways any help would be appreciated!!
Thanks, Mike