Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica 24mm, 75mm
From: "Matt Morgan" <mattmorgan@pdseurope.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 23:56:16 -0800

Thanks Howard.
When I go to Australia at the end of the year or January, I'll probably stop
over in Hong-Kong as I have often done before,  and then with the price
difference, solve some of my reasons for dithering:-)
I'm looking forward to the 24mm because I have certain things in mind that I
want to use it for, and I'm also looking forward to having acquired all that
I need and then just forget about gear and concentrate on what I can make it
create.
Although I might end up with a decent range of focal-lengths, I really hate
having to carry a bag, or having to think about which lenses to use because
I think, particularly for `street-photography', that too much gear can often
obfuscate and limit the ability to capture instinctive shots. I'll be at
Notting Hill Carnival this weekend, and I'll just have the 35mm. That's all
I need.
Please give me/us an update of your experience and results with the 90mmAPO
in the future.
Thanks again, Matt.