Subject: Re: [Leica] Magazine lens tests and buying decisions
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 17:18:38 -0400

There used to be a helpful German web site that listed lenses in table
format with reviews from five or six sources on the horizontal axis for
each lens.  I've lost the URL, but it was very helpful to see what
different sources said about the same lens without having to look upt he
individual reviews.