Subject: Re: [Leica] Why Minolta?
From: Axel Schwieker <axel@baer.rwth-aachen.de>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 17:00:34 +0200

Hi Dan,

i must admit that I agree with most of what you say. I will not state
that the Minolta guys are to dumb to produce Leica quality glass. It's
obvious that they can do so (at least in some cases) and the 24 mm
should be prove enough. I did however mean that it's usually not their
business to produce lenses of such a high quality and in consequence,
most of their lenses don't reach Leica quality.

Axel

Message from Axel Schwieker <axel@baer.rwth-aachen.de> (Re: [Leica] Why Minolta?)
Message from "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com> (Re: [Leica] Why Minolta?)