Subject: Re: [Leica] Waist level finder
From: Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 11:13:58 +0100

Réponses Photo no. 102, page 6, has a picture of the new Cosina angle
finder for the Voigtlander Bessa R. They say there is more infor on the
Cosina web site, but do not give the URL (and I don't want to look it up
anyway). Perhaps the web site has information on what focal length(s) it is
for.

Chris

>I just completed the adaptation of a prewar waist level viewfinder from a
>folding camera to an accessory fitting on the accessory shoe of my Leica
>IIIa.
>
>I bought the finder at a used camera junk store and do not know what format
>and lens focal length it was for.   However, I sighted it in with the Leica
>on a tripod and found it very like the coverage of a 50mm lens.
>
>The next step is to try it out for practicality.
>
>Roland Smith
>roland@dnai.com

- --
Christer Almqvist