Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Double up
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 22:42:13 -0700

Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> Goodwin Photo seems to be high priced on many items.  There is another
> double cap on eBay with a starting bid of only $5.00.
> --
> Shel Belinkoff

I bid $6.00!!!!! When do i find out if I win it our not! O boy!
Ebay mania has struck and it has stuck!
Brians passing a clear rule against it is not going to quench these peoples
mania for it.
The only way out of it would be to put it in the software that any mention of it
does not make it to the lug. I'm sure there are a dozen psychologists working
round the clock to figure out why so many people are obsessed with subjecting us
their Ebay mania.

It's a shame we are reduced to talking about starting bids of auctions of lens
caps for five bucks on the lug. It does not lead to better photography appreciation.

And these guys who are talking it up came out of nowhere.
I never heard of them before.
Did they just join the list to talk up Ebay?
Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Robert Jagitsch <robertj@powerlogix.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Double up)
Message from "Tony Woo" <tonywoo@netvigator.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: Double up)
Message from Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Double up)