Subject: Re: [Leica] Question: wich M6TTL to choose?
From: Gustavo.Torres@marconi.com
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 14:22:36 +0200

In my opinion as a owner of both .72 and .85x M6 bodys is

1.- If you like 28 mm lenses. 0.72x is the only one choice. (rangefinder lines
do not exist for .85

2.- If you wear glasses or thik you will. (like me). .72 is your only once
choice. I cannot see even the 35 mm lines
      with glasses and the.85x M6. You always have the choice of small lenses to
adapt them to your eyes, but...

3.-. If you use most 90mm or longer lenses, the 0,85 x range finder is
absolutely easier to focus. Really accurate and fast.

I do think the .72 is still more versatile if you have no to much problems to
focus with it.

Regards

Gustavo