Subject: Re: [Leica] Why M is so popular?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 00:35:13 -0700

Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> RP Johnson wrote:
>
> >  There are many users of the R series on this list, but
> > they are outnumbered by the M users (because the M is more unique than the R
> > series, as I mentioned above).
>
> There are also many users of BOTH systems, including myself. Once I became
> addicted to Leica glass of the M variety, it became necessary to get into Leica
> SLRs (in my case a Leicaflex SL and an R8) to get the same quality in macro and
> long lens shots.
>
> Nathan
> --
> Nathan Wajsman

Isn't this mainly set up to be an M list with the stipulation that R talk is
pretty much OK?
I have nothing against R at all but we'll see when I finally get one!
Then I'll have more to say about it pro and con.
Mark William Rabiner

Message from "RP Johnson" <rpjohnson2@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Why M is so popular?)
Message from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Why M is so popular?)