Subject: Re: [Leica] BW developments
From: Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 11:04:08 +0100

 Technical Pan.
>I find it unsurpassed for any subject matter we choose. The only problem
>with it was the ASA 25 rating and the use of technidol developer. I have
>spent the last six years overcoming the slow ASA rating problem and now
>have evolved a method of using the film at an honest ASA 100 with full
>tonal range, especially with the use of split printing and the new Ilford
>cooltone paper, but it works almost as well with most any VC paper.
>Richard

Well Richard, as they say in Germany, let the cat out of the sack! What's
your method? How do you get no grain without losing acutance and with full
shadow detail at e.i. 100. Is it low cost too? Let us know, because
otherwise we'll have to ask ourselves: if you're so clever why aren't you
rich and famous?

Chris

- --
Christer Almqvist