Subject: Re: [Leica] .....thanks + placenta........
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 16:30:03 +1000

Ken Iisaka wrote:

> Here's a Noctilux picture of the placenta, in a bowl.  If you get
> grossed out easily, I do not recommend viewing this image.

Thanks Ken (I think!?!)  Hey, did the nurses at your ante-natal baby school
classes suggest the taking home, cooking up and eating of your placenta?
 We passed on that one - took us about one second of thinking music to
decide.

Regards

Rick (activate 'birth', 'placenta' and 'Noctilux' filters ....NOW!) Dykstra

Replies: Reply from "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org> (Re: [Leica] .....thanks + placenta........)
Message from Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au> (Re: [Leica] .....thanks + placenta........)
Message from "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org> (Re: [Leica] .....thanks + placenta........)