Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG rules
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2000 12:52:21 -0700

To be honest, I have been using the 'DELETE" key with giddy delight, but
then decided to read a few items on this thread....
Come on, folks, really! I think that if you don't post anything that you
wouldn't say to a person face to face, and try to keep in mind that this
newsgroup is not here to solve the World's problems, and that Brian has said
that eBay stuff is better left on eBay- then perhaps.... and I supose I risk
a flame or two, we get back to the business at hand- Leicas, Scots Whisky,
Beer, Chocolates, fountain pens, and cars like we were meant to do!
Anybody wanna talk about OLD Leica stuff? I am all ears! I just cleaned an
old Hektor I got for $49, and after rubbing off all the old paint that was
chipping away, and cleaning the glass of 50 year old lubricant, I was quite
amazed at how clean the glass got. It is still ugly as sin, but I shan't
paint it- I think the brassy barrel has a certain panache!
I think I'll go out and actually take some photos this fine Sunday
afternoon!
Dan (Only mad dogs and Englishmen-- and Leicaphiles go out in the Noonday
sun!) Post (crazy from the heat, no doubt!)

Oh, just to throw down the gauntlet- My Summarit is better than YOURS...
NYAH!

Message from "D Khong\" <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>"@pop1.pacific.net.sg (Re: [Leica] LUG rules)