Subject: Re: [Leica] LFI- 6/2000
From: Ed Buziak <ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 12:03:44 +0000

Sal,

Umschau have excelled themselves... my 2000/6 "paid for subscription" copy
of LFI arrived in the UK on Friday 4th August, posted from Frankfurt on Aug
2nd. I guess copies to the States take another week unless they are bulk
mailed to your side of the pond for redistibution... which would add more
time.

BTW: In the new issue (unannounced in 2000/5) is a 3-page review of the
Heliar 15mm by Ralf Sanger under the heading "Leica & Voigtlander - A
Far-Sighted Liason?".

Regards,

Ed Buziak / Publisher
Camera & Darkroom magazine