Subject: [Leica] Friday For Auction
From: Ebert Steele <k5cad@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 19:18:25 -0500

I do wish y'all would cut out this fuss about posting eBay stuff on
the LUG because when you put that eBay reference in the Subject line
it filters to my eBay Box. I'm getting my eBay and Leica stuff all
mixed up. Further, I don't know whether I am buying or selling or got
paid or what.

Anyway, I am about to list something on eBay, if there is no interest
here. I am selling a 90mm Tele-Elemarit that is nice and clean. No
marks except on the rubber hood which is showing flex marks. Glass is
clean. I would like to get $425, plus shipping for it. You can read
the ser number on one of the pictures. I am not where I can go look at
the lens right now. You can see the Jpegs at:

http://pages.prodigy.net/k5cad/leicaimages/90mm1.jpg
http://pages.prodigy.net/k5cad/leicaimages/90mm2.jpg
http://pages.prodigy.net/k5cad/leicaimages/90mm3.jpg
http://pages.prodigy.net/k5cad/leicaimages/90mm4.jpg
http://pages.prodigy.net/k5cad/leicaimages/90mm5.jpg

I would also like to sell a Leicaflex SL Instruction book in like new
condition. I would like to have $15 plus mailing cost.

Ebert Steele

Replies: Reply from "Tony Woo" <tonywoo@netvigator.com> (Re: [Leica] Friday For Auction)
Message from "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com> ([Leica] Re:Friday For Auction)