Subject: [Leica] Re:Friday For Auction
From: "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 18:43:33 -0400

I listed these FIRST on LUG last week but with no interest then, I have
them now on eBay all ending tomorrow:

LTM 9cm Elmar...with only one bid it is currently at the minimum $150 that
I set. (I set the minimum price that I would accept, loosing an Elmar that
I paid $200+ for because I set no reserve and a $2 minimum would have me
taking more Pepcid than I do now.):
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=401579581

Russian (Leica Thread Mount) 133mm 2.8 Lens that is not coupled and I can't
focus right for $31.25 no bids yet:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=401591964

Let the market rule! eBay is one of the best tools in the world for someone
like me who lives where there are NO great shops for used equipment in any
volume within 200 miles. I'd still be shooting only with old minolta SLRs
without it.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube

Replies: Reply from Ebert Steele <k5cad@prodigy.net> ([Leica] Friday For Auction)