Subject: Re: [Leica] Vacation... lighten up
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 21:49:33 -0700

Actually Mark, I was the one who mentioned the Fujica and it is all black
including the bellows.   Seriously, I have been trying to find a medium
format folding camera I can use when I want to travel light.   I have tried
Super Ikontas, Voighlanders ( without the H), Moskvas and now the Fujica
which comes with paper bellows and many holes after some use.

Alas, the Rolleiflex comes out far superior.

Roland Smith