Subject: Re: [Leica] Vacation... lighten up
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 08:55:00 -0700

"Birkey, Duane" wrote:
><Snip>
> I make a resolution each year after my vacation to limit the equipment I
> take on my vacation.   Each year, the quantity grows even to include a
> tripod and a monopod.   I take both 35mm and medium format, the first for
> color negative film for a Leica M4-2, Yashica T4 and black and white for a
> Leica M3, Rollei 35s, Fujica 645S, Rollei 3.5F and several Leica lenses.
>
> This year I hardly had room for clothing and underwear to clean the lenses.
>
> I hope I can use will power and scale down on my next trip.   The question
> has evolved from "what should I take" to " what should I leave behind?"
>
> Apparently, I am not unique in this type of behavior.
>
> Roland Smith

Ever bring a case with a couple of Leica M bodies and 4 or 5 lenses on a vacation?
And I ask Dante A Stella that too.
Should not be an unexpected question on the Leica users group list!
You guys are having loads of fun playing with your camera collections if I had a
cathedral ceiling above me I'd want to get the shot and not be fooling around
with a myriad of cameras.
And with Leica M glass.
Mark Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Vacation... lighten up)