Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin Puts'new book. A foretaste.
From: "Ross McLeish" <loksi@dingoblue.net.au>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:32:30 +1000

Fantastic!  Hope Erwin makes these available to the LUG for those of us in
far flung climes, and not able to venture to Photokina?  Over to you Erwin,
let us know when, where and how many $$, and most likely they will be
walking right out the door of the publisher (and into our sweaty hands!).
Ross

Message from Lucien <director@ubi.edu> ([Leica] Erwin Puts'new book. A foretaste.)