Subject: [Leica] FS: ELMAR 9cm/4 LTM
From: "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 14:25:54 -0400

For Sale:

Leitz LTM 9cm f4 Elmar #839319. Glass is clean and clear with no cloudiness
or separation. The barrel has a bright mark near the DOF scale but
otherwise the lens is in great shape and takes images just fine. Including
the metal Leica stamped front cap. Image available if interested. $250.
plus Shipping.

(I've just got a Jupiter 9 - 85/2 and Canon 135/3.5 from a fellow LUGger
and I like it so I am selling the slower Elmar with the repetitive focal
length to get my money back.)

Email me if interested. I'll eBay it by Sunday otherwise.

Carpe Luminem,
Michael E. Berube