Subject: RE: [Leica] Interesting URL: lists
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 12:23:15 -0400

All of that is certainly true, and I would rather see virtually ANY
discussion of actually making photographs, as opposed to endless discussions
of 'what lens I should take to Slobneea?" or which dot is redder than..." I
was just responding to a complaint that the LUG did appear to have been at
least briefly hijacked by the SP list......but....never mind...:-)

B. D.