Subject: Re: [Leica] Interesting URL
From: "Bob Walkden" <bobwalkden@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 14:02:16 BST

Hi,

I've also just had a look at the shots of the May Day demo, an event which I
also photographed. A very well presented essay and an accurate record of the
day (at least, it matches my memory of the day!). Some really great shots
there, and the captions are very well written.

I keep telling myself to get some of my own shots scanned and onto my
website. It'd be pretty interesting to see 2 views of the same event.

Cheers,

Bob