Subject: Re: Why? was --- Re: [Leica] Would Ansel Adams shoot Leica
From: ralph fuerbringer <rof@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 23:09:23 -0400

adams  has signifcance beyond his moonrise inspirational shot. he captured
this essence of our universe  quickly because he was the direct descendant
of  the first photographer,adam. as that one wandered  around the garden of
eden shooting eve and  apple still-lifes  folks said "that's adam fooling
around with his camera". that became " adam's fooling around again". finally
they  shook their heads and said "thats just adams". in view of the
practically primordial significance of the s it is aapplesauce that we have
too much adams. in appreciaton of adam and adams i hereby propose a year of
e-silent appreciation starting now. ralph

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: Why? was --- Re: [Leica] Would Ansel Adams shoot Leica)