Subject: RE: Why? was --- Re: [Leica] Would Ansel Adams shoot Leica
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 16:29:53 -0400

 Pete,
> Under neath it all we're really a collection of total masochists! ;-)
> ted

That's for sure....I mean, I can understand beating to death some question
about W. Eugene Smith, or Eisenstadt, or or or....People who at least at
some point in their careers primarilly shot 35 mm and whose subjects weren't
anchored to the core of the earth....But why the fascination with a guy who
spent his time using the bulkiest equipment he could find to produce posters
of imense static objects? ;-)

B. D.