Subject: Vs: [Leica] presentation Leicas
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 22:37:21 +0200

At least Rogliatti´s book "Leica - the first 60 years" has this list so I suppose the updated version "70 years" has it too. No record of count Zeppelin, but the designer of airships Dr. Hugo Eckener was given no. 10000 in 1928. Maybe the count bought his?
All the best!
Raimo
photos at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen