Subject: Re: [Leica] Street photography
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 12:46:53 -0700

Ted-
I guess the irate female (Rudyard Kipling claimed that the female was the
more deadly of a species....) had never heard that you shouldn't do anything
you wouldn't want your mother to see!
I would have asked her why SHE was there! If she has the right to
demonstrate with a sign, then you certainly have a right to 'demonstrate'
with a few cameras!
You need the little button that reads, "SUPPORT MENTAL HEALTH... or I'll
kill you!" Folks tend to leave you alone!
Dan (Still crazy after all these years!) Post

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Street photography)