Subject: Re: [Leica] Street photography
From: "Craig Roberts" <croberts@zoomtel.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 09:39:15 -0400

"I am 58 and my street photography is better than it has ever been. Maybe
some people grow old and others don't. It is all really a state of
mind..." - Steve

Whew!  THAT got me thinking!  My original point was that our middle-aged
looks may be intimidating or, as Ted said, we simply don't have that
wide-eyeed innocent look any more.

Of course...as you say...it may be more a state of mind.  In my case, I'm
less bold now than 30 years ago.  I'm much more sensitive to the feelings of
others now and so tnd to back off and shy away from "intruding."  This, of
course, is crippling in SP.

Don't misunderstand, Steve, I'm not an old fart.  I've never driven Formula
cars at 150 mph + but, as a flight instructor I spend many hours a week
flyng at 150 mph +.  When I'm not teaching weeknds and nights, I "unwind" by
performing aerobatics.

I guess I need to bring my airborne persona down to earth, eh?

Thanks for the wise observation, Steve.

Craig
Boston