Subject: Re: [Leica] Delta International??
From: "Tony Woo" <tonywoo@netvigator.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 20:49:27 +0800

I am one of those who have purchased recently from Delta International
[through contacting their staff (?) Ms Betty Anderson], an APO M90/2
ASPH lens for $1358 plus $38 FedEx form NY to HKG.

The FedEx package arrived promptly without a hitch.  The lens was pristine,
wrapped inside its own serial numbered plastic bag (looked to be undisturbed
since leaving factory), its soft leather case, foam inserts, and serial
numbered
box.  The Leica serial number certificate and instruction leaflet for the
lens
also looked to be untouched since factory.

A "Mack Corp" 3 yr. warranty certificate was provided.

I've already shot a roll with the new lens and it performed brilliantly. it
has
marked improvements over my other 70's vintage 'cron 90/2.

I would not hesitate to buy lenses from Delta Int'l again.

Tony Woo