Subject: [Leica] Leica Seminar
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 09:21:33 -0700

Pilot E-Mail wrote:

> Hi Ted, I keep seeing bits about your Leica sponsored Seminar on Cape Cod
> but I haven`t seen any Dates or Exact location. When and Where please.
> Major Waechter
> USAF Retired
> on Cape Cod

G'day Major,
Here is the best place for all the information on the Cape Cod Leica
Seminar 2000,

Pksqcamera@aol.com    In Boston,   Ph.  617-482-8356
Park Square Camera & Photo  77 Arlington St.

The chap who puts this all together with Leica is Carl Derderian owner
of Park Square Camera.
The dates are  Sept.  14 to 17. and it's held at Eastham.

You "might" find it's completely book as I believe it's been that way
for several months, as it's an international seminar and folks come from
Europe, Asia, Canada and across the US. Give it a try I'd call Carl or
look at their web page as they have Seminar info listed.

If I were you and interested, I'd call  Carl as soon as you read this,
he just might have a space left, unfortunately I don't think so.

regards,
ted

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Boston, Big Dig, Michael Hintlian)
Message from "Pilot E-Mail" <wwaechte@capecod.net> (Re: [Leica] Boston, Big Dig, Michael Hintlian)