Subject: Re: [Leica] Street photography
From: John Brownlow <john@pinkheadedbug.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 11:37:42 -0400

on 31/7/00 2:08 pm, Dan Post at dpost@triad.rr.com wrote:

> Tell, J.D., have you tried a waist level finder, or is it superfluous?

On the Leica? Is there such a thing? Totally superfluous to me. However I
really dig the TLR thing. I bought a bashed up Rolleiflex to try it out but
didn't want to break my stride on Human Traffic. Also the lens turned out to
be fuzzy, and my flatbed really isn't good enough to scan MF. But I can
absolutely see using the Rollei as a street camera. I think I will need a
wide-angle attachment or something. The Rollei is a brilliant thing
though... a pure box, like the Leica.

- --
Johnny Deadman

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com