Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Learning to develop and print for myself
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 11:14:47 -0700

Jim-
It's not too hard to explain- it's the same reason some of us still bake our
own bread occasionally, or get down and dirty and make our own pizzas, or
even change the oil in our cars ourselves.... it's fun! I just had a ball
painting my own backdrop this weekend!
There is still that little thrill that runs up and down you spine when you
see that first darkening of the image in the developer, the holding of one's
breath as the tension builds, the anticipation, the hope that it will be a
success, and when it is- Voila!....and when it isn't, you want to try, try
again!
Sorta like sex for the first time!
Dan ( WHO'S YO' DADDY?!) Post