Subject: Re: [Leica] WAS: Focusing a 280 F2.8??? NOW Miro talent!
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 18:15:20 -0400

Can you imagine showing up with something like the Leica RIFLE?

Dan C.

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] WAS: Focusing a 280 F2.8??? NOW Miro talent!)
Message from CapsTeeth@aol.com (Re: [Leica] WAS: Focusing a 280 F2.8??? NOW Miro talent!)
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] WAS: Focusing a 280 F2.8??? NOW Miro talent!)