Subject: Re: [Leica] Long post about split printingnot going through!
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 09:07:01 -0700

Gruppe!
I had had several inquiries on my post about using a meter to make prints in
the darkroom, and I and my friend Bob have been doing experiements with
split printing using a meter and trying to establish a system for not only
making porints with a minimum of effort, but to be able to take a first
print, and from it determine the blue and green exposures to target the
desired tone- even if you have to dodge, or burn, it gives you an
approximate time for these operations!
However- when I tried to post it- apparently it was TOO LONG, and it was
filtered out- so if you are interested in our experiments- contact me
privately, and I'll forward the post to you!
Best of light!

Dan ( wasting less paper, and having more fun that any photographer deserves
to have! ) Post

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Long post about split printingnot going through!)