Subject: [Leica] Canon RF mount-Some Like them Light
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 08:02:37 -0400

I must demure from Mr. Stella's observations.  One of the reason I like the
aluminum Leica lenses is their light weight.  I find them every bit as tough
as their heavier ancestors and I still think they have that "quality feel."
For those who prefer a heavier lens, albeit at a price, you can still buy
the brass-barreled chrome or titanium lenses in the most popular focal
lengths.  The only mistake I think Leica has made in the present line of
lenses is discontinuation of the clip-on shades in favor of incorporating
those silly telescoping lens shades.