Subject: Re: [Leica] The quintessence of Leica photography?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 12:24:36 -0700

Isaac Crawford wrote:
><Snip>  platinum  ><Snip>
>     Seriously though, there are different types of printing for different
> types of results. While it's true that current inkjets are not as good in
> some areas, they more than make up for their deficits with their strengths><Snip>
Yes! The platinum analogy! I wish I said that!
What about when you see Gravure in a magazine and it looks better than what is
coming out of your darkroom and you realize you've got to get out the Ansel
Adams The Print book out again?!
Duotones and Gum prints!!
Silver Photography is just one of a large number of graphics processes.
Mark Rabiner

Message from "Isaac Crawford" <isaacc7@home.com> (Re: [Leica] The quintessence of Leica photography?)