Subject: [Leica] Re:
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:26:35 -0500

I haven't handled the 90 APO, but my old 90/2 Summicron blocks nearly
all of the rangefinder window on my CL.  Only the upper right quadrant
is visible, and focusing on anything in that small area is very
difficult, to say the least.  If the APO is smaller in front diameter
than the old lens, this may not be a problem, but you'll need to be
alert for it.

Cheers,
Kip