Subject: Re: [Leica] The quintessence of Leica photography?
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:26:52 EDT

In a message dated 7/26/00 1:21:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
john@pinkheadedbug.com writes:

<< So the signal path is AAAADAADADD. A hybrid. >>
Ugh.  It's acceptable, I guess, until you listen to a first generation
recording A or D. I have been recording for over 40 years now and at the
upper end of fidelity, the old truths still hold sway - keep it simple - no
multiple mikes, mixers, processors, etc.
Bob Figlio