Subject: Re: [Leica] Peeling R4 Bayonet
From: CapsTeeth@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:21:37 EDT

In a message dated 7/26/00 8:37:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
miroj@ozemail.com.au writes:

<< My 'new' used R4 has a badly peeling lense mount on the camera body. I know
 that I can easily have the chrome removed, but what is invloved in Titanium
 plating and does it have any functional uses in my application.

 Would a titanium plated lense bayonet be useful on the camera body ?

How much can a new lens mount from Leica cost?  Order one, put it on with a
screwdriver, go enjoy shooting!