Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: R8 or R7
From: CapsTeeth@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 10:20:20 EDT

In a message dated 7/26/00 8:09:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
miroj@ozemail.com.au writes:

<< I guess the sticking point with
 the R8 is that I would choose to have the lenses converted to ROM >>

Someone who actually owns an R8 with ROM and non-ROM lenses please tell me
what the heck the ROM does for the R8, other than telling a Metz MZxxx how
far to zoom itself? I played around with some in a store for a while and no
one could figure out what all those contacts are for.

Thanks.
Doc

Replies: Reply from "M.E.Berube - GoodPhotos" <meb@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: R8 or R7)
Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: R8 or R7)