Subject: [Leica] Social security
From: Robert Appleby <robert.appleby@tin.it>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 12:00:32 +0200

Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 20:44:31 EDT
From: EyeDok2@aol.com
Our Senators and Congressmen don't pay into Social
> >  > >    Security, and, of course, they don't collect from it.
> >  > >
> >  > >    The reason is that they have a special retirement plan blah
blah blah...
<<<<
IT'S SO UNFAIR!
This makes my off topic rants look pretty leicacentric! Why did we get this
political fantasy drivel anyway? Oh yeah, and while we're on the crusade
for a better deal, how about showing James Nachtwey's pictures to Pol Pot
and his mates so they realise the error of their ways and stop killing
people (I know he's dead). Now we're back on topic.
Rob.
Robert Appleby
V. Bellentani 36
41100 MO