Subject: [Leica] softy race
From: Robert Appleby <robert.appleby@tin.it>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 11:47:56 +0200

I've been a fan of Tom A's since I saw his website, and I've been using his
soft releases and the winder for a few months now. However, I've found the
softies to be just too big - I keep tripping the shutter when changing
speeds and have gone back to using nothing (zen!). The upshot is I have two
blue softies which I can put in the post to the first person to answer this
mail. No charge. Just send me your address, I'll mail them tomorrow.
On your marks....
Rob.
Robert Appleby
V. Bellentani 36