Subject: Re: [Leica] Lisle-Kelco Service - Impressive
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 19:27:04 -0600

They enclosed an invoice listing the work done but, as it was warranty, I do
not have any prices. The labour time was a half an hour and the only parts
were a red dot which they called a "shield" (part no. 710-271.000-000). I
can only guess at about $25US labour and a couple more for the shield. This
was not a complete rangefinder alignment, which sometimes entails removing
the top plate to adjust the individual framelines, just the vertical
alignment.

John Collier