Subject: Re: [Leica] self timer for M6
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 16:57:19 -0600

B&H sells five different ones but, of course, no pictures! I use one that I
found in a used camera store but it only has Japanese, or Chinese?, script
on it, so, as to the brand name, who knows. It seems to work well enough in
a wizzy sort of way. The built in Leica self timer was also a wizzy affair
and probably induces the same amount of vibration as a separate one would.
The old Leica self timer(APDOO) would need an adapter (OZTNO or Nikon AR-8)
to fit on the M cameras.

John Collier