Subject: RE: [Leica] home b&w digital processing and printing
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 16:03:10 -0400

If you want to do only B&W, I suggest checking out www.piezography.com.  I
use an Epson 3000.  Even the prints not using the Piezography software were
very very good, and if you are going to print color, stick with the Epson
genuine inks and papers.  The prints using the Piezography software and
inks are astounding.

Does anyone here have successfuly printing B&W using color printer with
latest technology using photo paper or HP special paper?

I am planning to buy a printer to print my photographs. Which mostly will
be
in B&W.  Can anyone recommend me which printer should I buy.

Replies: Reply from "Jerry S. Justianto" <jsjm6@cbn.net.id> (Re: [Leica] home b&w digital processing and printing)